Does anyone have a Canon (or Sigma or lens that will work on a Canon) 24-70mm f/2.8 lens that I could possibly borrow for a couple of weeks? I would love to use this lens when I travel to China, but would like to try it out before I purchase it, so thought I'd see if anyone has one they would be willing to let me borrow. I break it I buy it, I promise! I'd be more than happy to pay shipping back-and-forth if it requires that as well. Let me know!
9.15.2009
Lens?
Does anyone have a Canon (or Sigma or lens that will work on a Canon) 24-70mm f/2.8 lens that I could possibly borrow for a couple of weeks? I would love to use this lens when I travel to China, but would like to try it out before I purchase it, so thought I'd see if anyone has one they would be willing to let me borrow. I break it I buy it, I promise! I'd be more than happy to pay shipping back-and-forth if it requires that as well. Let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment