Usually this is my Tuesday thing, but today I'm listening to a cd that I love, so I had to share them with you. Sam & Ruby are a Nashville-based duo originally from Wisconsin and Ghana. The combination of their voices and instruments creates a poppy R&B/folk-type of sound. Very relaxing, simple and sweet. Makes me want to kick back in a rocking chair on a front porch, sip some lemonade and just enjoy the music while soaking in the view of nothing but nature for miles and miles. Mmmmm. Someday. Until then, I'll enjoy them while staring at my computer monitor. One thing at a time... :)
8.10.2009
Music Monday
Usually this is my Tuesday thing, but today I'm listening to a cd that I love, so I had to share them with you. Sam & Ruby are a Nashville-based duo originally from Wisconsin and Ghana. The combination of their voices and instruments creates a poppy R&B/folk-type of sound. Very relaxing, simple and sweet. Makes me want to kick back in a rocking chair on a front porch, sip some lemonade and just enjoy the music while soaking in the view of nothing but nature for miles and miles. Mmmmm. Someday. Until then, I'll enjoy them while staring at my computer monitor. One thing at a time... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment