This picture cracks me up! Look how tiny she is in comparison to the other dogs! I was trying to get my phone out to take a picture of what happened previous to this shot, but wasn't quite quick enough. The golden retriever rolled over and laid on her back so that Gidget could lick her face. It was seriously funny! Oh, and just to give you a good comparison - I think they said the white dog weighs about 35lbs. Gidget weighs 3. She'll never be that big, but she is growing! This picture was taken on our walk at Pinkerton Park last night. One mile may not be very much for the average dog, but considering Gidget's legs are about 3" tall, it requires a lot of steps for her to complete one mile. She loved every bit of it...especially the other people/dogs on the trail. She is definitely a social little pup!I go home every day over my noon hour to let her out of her "condo" and to play with her a little bit. In the past week she's started to bark whenever I put her back in, and I don't want a "yippee" dog, so I was told by several people to just get a water bottle and when she barks, spray her in the face. I know, it sounds so mean and I absolutely hate doing it, but I'm hoping she catches on quickly and the spray bottle will be short-lived. It breaks my heart when I look at her wet little face :-(....especially when I know the only reason she's barking is because she wants to be with me. I promise she gets lots of praise, treats, hugs and affirmation to make up for the spray bottle. Please don't send PETA after me.
Alright, gotta get back to work. I know some of you are probably wondering when the winner of the serving set will be announced...and I'm not sure yet, sorry! Hopefully I'll have an update on that sometime soon! Have a great Thursday!

No comments:
Post a Comment