7.07.2009

Python is the new black

These are my latest shoe purchase that I am absolutely in love with! I don't know why, but I get on color/pattern kicks, and lately...that kick happens to be snakeskin. Call me crazy, but I love it! Granted, I'm particular about the specific type of snakeskin...and for whatever reason, python just happens to be my favorite as of right now. I found these shoes for a ridiculous good deal when I was shopping with my roomie on Sunday and just couldn't pass them up. And then, of course, with every great pair of shoes you need an equally beautiful handbag!

The colors match perfectly, and although some of you might be shaking your heads and wondering if I'm going to put leopard print towels in my bathroom next month, don't worry. This phase will pass just as quickly as my 1995 sunflower obsession. Although this time it won't be permanently glued to the bathroom walls.

Thank goodness.

2 comments:

Carolynn said...

was the really good deal on those shoes at TARGET? becuse i got an identical pair 2 weeks ago! :)
ps. sunflowers, LOL!!

Trish said...

No, didn't buy these at Target. Saw that pair and tried them on, but they were a little bit different color/style than what I was looking for (mine are peep toe...if I remember right, the pair at Target wasn't?). I bought these at a department store. Glad to know that someone out there is lovin' the snakeskin too!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...