It's Tuesday, and although most weeks I forget to post any new music for you to check out, today I've got a fun, upbeat and yet mellow mix for you to check out. Her name is Zee Avi. This may be a little bit of a stretch, but in my opinion she's almost like a female version of a Jack Johnson...with a slight Ingrid Michaelson or Norah Jones feel to it. It's a very pop-yet-folk style of album that just makes you want to bob your head back and forth and whistle...or at least that's what it makes me want to do. You can enjoy it however you like! :)
7.21.2009
escuchar
It's Tuesday, and although most weeks I forget to post any new music for you to check out, today I've got a fun, upbeat and yet mellow mix for you to check out. Her name is Zee Avi. This may be a little bit of a stretch, but in my opinion she's almost like a female version of a Jack Johnson...with a slight Ingrid Michaelson or Norah Jones feel to it. It's a very pop-yet-folk style of album that just makes you want to bob your head back and forth and whistle...or at least that's what it makes me want to do. You can enjoy it however you like! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that was HILARIOUS! thanks trish...i totally needed that! Oh and you get to go see Lisa? How fun is that?
Post a Comment