Actually this is the second time I've colored my hair. About 3 years ago I colored it and it was not so great...at least I really didn't like it. I didn't keep it for very long. I was wanting to go red, but thought it would be too drastic to go from blonde to red, so this was my "somewhere in between". We'll see if I get gutsy enough to keep going. Unlikely :) haha!
I love life! I am in love with my Savior and desire to live my life for him and to the fullest everyday. My favorite color is plaid, I collect fonts & shoes and I love people, biking, traveling, leaves, people, outdoor movies, the smell of a bonfire leftover on a sweatshirt, curling up with a good book, staying up late, sleeping in, stirring conversations, people, laughing so hard you cry, and dreaming seemingly impossible, God-sized dreams. Life is a story you're writing each day and I hope mine always points back to Him.
4 comments:
Trish...you look like a different person! You've never died your hair before, correct! It looks great, I just hardly recognize you :)
Actually this is the second time I've colored my hair. About 3 years ago I colored it and it was not so great...at least I really didn't like it. I didn't keep it for very long. I was wanting to go red, but thought it would be too drastic to go from blonde to red, so this was my "somewhere in between". We'll see if I get gutsy enough to keep going. Unlikely :) haha!
I love it Trish! It looks great on you :) I wish I was brave enough to go darker on my hair, I always panic and pick more blonde....
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! you look wonderful!
Post a Comment