6.27.2009
Mmmmsaturday
Today was a lazy, fab-u-lous day! :) I slept in and was awakened by the flooring guy pounding on my front door. He replaced the hardwoods under the fridge and I must say he did a great job! Now the fridge is back where it belongs and all is right with the world...or at least my kitchen. I had intentions of laying out at the pool after he left, but it was a scorcher outside and I decided I'd rather soak in my air conditioning than the sun :). Besides, how often do you have a whole day where you don't have to go anywhere or do anything? So, I caught up with some friends on the phone that I haven't talked to in a while, cleaned, watched a movie and lounged around in my pj's. Sometimes I think that's just the Saturday you need...or at least I did :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment