6.29.2009

Before & After

Well, I posted about my lazy Saturday, but forgot to share about my Friday night. So, now you're getting the before & after.


Friday night I met up with a friend to hear some live music at The Good Cup. The wife of one of my co-workers owns the quaint little coffee shop and had invited me and several other guys from work to come out for the evening. Sounded like a simple, fun, relaxing idea, so we took him up on the offer. The music was great, the food was amazing (I enjoyed a pb, banana & honey smoothie....mmmboy!) and the company was pretty humorous...so it made for a fun night!

Sunday I spent the afternoon at the pool, soaking up the sun and reading a book. I have to admit that I don't read as much as I should, so the summer is great for that because I can't think of anything I enjoy more than getting a poolside tan while reading a good book. Just gotta be careful to dry off well before picking up the book after jumping in the pool! :) Some of my pages are a bit wrinkled now...oops! After a couple of hours in the sun, I headed back to the house and caught up on a few phone calls and watched a super cute made-for-tv movie. It was the perfect dose of AC before heading back out into the heat for 4 hours of sand volleyball. Shew! We had a great time, but I re-opened the strawberry on my knee, so it looks like I may permanently have gashed-up knees. It's worth it, so I'm okay with that. Sorry I don't have any pics from volleyball - I keep telling myself to bring the camera, but frankly, I'd rather be playing than taking pics anyhow. :)

Now onto a 4-day week before the 4th of July weekend! Can't wait for fireworks!

1 comment:

Erin said...

how do you take such great pics indoors when it's dark and still get the blurry background and the object up front in focus? i need help!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...