
On a separate note, I was in a baking mood today, so when I left work I stopped by the store to pick up a few ingredients to make what I like to call "cuppycakes". They're essentially cake or oreo balls that are placed in a mold and dipped in chocolate. I'm not sure if you're able to tell from the photo, but they're about the size of a quarter. I love tiny things - so cute. I'm taking them into the office tomorrow to share with my new coworkers. I'm thinking since my office is predominately men, I should have gone with a little less "cute" and a little more "hearty"...but I'll save that for next time.
Other than that I did some yoga (which I honestly do not like, but I do it once a week anyway), watched "So You Think You Can Dance" and caught up on laundry! Overall a productive day...other than the extra driving :).

1 comment:
Don't you just feel so relaxed after yoga? I love it.
Post a Comment