Last night I had a blast hanging out with my friends Julie, Ian, and Mark. We met up at my office after work to drive out to Opry Mills for a free sneak peek of Terminator Salvation. I wish someone could have recorded the conversations we had on the drive up - and while we were waiting for the movie to start. At one point I was laughing so hard I was in tears! Then the movie started - and it was, in one word, amazing! I was on the edge of my seat the entire movie. Love, love, loved it. I'm thoroughly enjoying all the action films that have been released recently. I'm enjoying seeing them for free even more :). I would highly recommend this film to anyone - even if you never followed the original Terminator films, you'll still enjoy it. So between great friends and a great movie - it was a really fun Monday night.Today is my last Tuesday at TBC...that still doesn't seem real even when I say it to myself. I leave for AZ tomorrow afternoon and then I'm back for 2 final days of work, exit interviews, etc. I'm excited to be done...it's been a long run and I'm ready for the change, but it's certainly intimidating to start something new. Good intimidating though, definitely.
Alright, well I'm off to run some errands over my lunch break - pretty much any excuse to get outside and enjoy this beautiful weather!

No comments:
Post a Comment