For the first time in my life, I had to cut ties with someone. I still don't like how it feels even though I know it was the right thing to do. I don't think there will ever be anything natural about knowing someone, building a relationship with them, but in the end knowing it is better for both parties to say goodbye and part ways. It wasn't an angry, bitter kind of goodbye, but more of a "it's for the best" goodbye. I feel both at peace with it, and at the same time, sad. People and relationships are something I value the most in my life, it's just hard when some have a clear time-frame to them. I know that's probably just vague and confusing, but I just needed to get it off my chest. It's not fun.
On a more upbeat note, I'm taking off for AZ tomorrow! Woohooo! I should be finished packing by now and heading to bed, but sometimes I am the world's slowest packer and find myself still up in the middle of the night, writing out my packing list. I'm not always such a terrible procrastinator or so disorganized...but apparently I am tonight. So, I probably should sign off of this and get back to it.
Goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment