Grating lemon and getting my picture takenby Chef Dale (using Ian's camera) & Nicki (using my camera)
The finished product! New York strips with bleu cheese butter, creamed spinach (that may not look appetizing, but oh, it was!), ceasar salad with homeade (amazing!) dressing and croutons...Last night I went to a Viking cooking class with my coworker, Nicki and my friend, Ian. We had SO much fun and I cannot wait to do this again sometime soon! The best part of the night was getting to flambe the bananas foster. I love lighting things on fire and Ian got a great picture of it that I will share soon. We were in the class with 9 other people and at the end of the night you eat dinner together...it's a fun way to meet new people, learn new cooking techniques/recipes and get great pictures! Okay...well I didn't get any great pictures (it was more like grab the camera and point-n-shoot as quickly as possible before it's time to cream the spinach, etc.), but I got pictures - and great or not, that still counts :). If you have a Viking store in your area that offers classes (or any other culinary institute), take one! You will have a blast, I promise!



No comments:
Post a Comment