4.30.2009

My New Favorite Healthy Snack

When I was at the store picking up ingredients for the fruit sushi, I went through the chip aisle to pick up the almonds I needed and noticed this box. It caught my eye mostly due to the packaging, but then I checked out the nutrition info and thought I'd give it a try! This is most definitely my new favorite movie snack - with only 120 calories, 2g fat and 5g of fiber! Gotta love any snack full of fiber! Better yet, the flavor reminds me of fiddle faddle with a chocolate kick. Mmm! It comes in 3 different flavors - Chocolate Cookie Caramel Pecan, Cranberry Almond and Honey Multigrain. Check 'em all out!

2 comments:

Erin said...

what store did you find this delish treat?

Trish said...

I found them at Kroger, but my coworker said she also saw them at Target. They're made by Frito Lay, so I'm sure it's only a matter of time before they're everywhere.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...