4.16.2009

Muffins, muffins and more muffins!

Today I'm home from work due to getting my left hip cut into yesterday - and because of that...it's not very comfortable to sit down. So, what better way to keep yourself standing up than to bake!

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I'm entering a muffin contest. It's a 30th anniversary muffin, so I created a triple layer "Triple Decade" muffin. The base layer is lemon, the middle is a raspberry cream cheese filling and the top is almond poppyseed - all covered in a light glaze hot out of the oven. Add a raspberry and almond slices to the top - and viola! The even better part? All of the muffins will be going to Church in the Park homeless ministry. An even better reason to bake more!! :)

(the lighting could be a little better...I'm still figuring things out)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hopefully one day it will be possible to just send food via internet...from your mac to mine!!!

all up in each others bizness said...

beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...