Good news...it is snowing like crazy in Colorado right now. I just pray that it keeps up until I get my skis out on the mountain next weekend!
Bad news...I've discovered I'm terrible at making major decisions. I hate that I'm an analytical thinker and when things don't make perfect sense in an equation...then it's hard for me to know which direction to choose. Obviously there is much prayer involved in these types of decisions, but sometimes I think God gives you choices that are not necessarily "right or wrong", but "right or left". I prefer the right or wrong...it's much more cut & dry.
News...I need soap in my mouth. Do any of you have that token friend in your life that, for whatever reason, you rub the wrong way or always find yourself saying the wrong thing? It's SO frustrating! I feel like I'm constantly apologizing and bordering between feeling completely frustrated that I offended them once again and feeling terrible that we're at odds and hating how that feels. I don't know if it's those relationships that you need to press through and figure out or shake hands and go your separate ways.
See why I'm so excited to go skiing? When I'm on that mountain...none of this even matters. All I'm thinking about is holy crap...it's a long way down...here goes nothin' :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment