3.29.2009

Frommer's

About a month ago, for whatever reason, I looked up Nashville on Frommer's website. I figured if you look to Frommer's for ideas when you travel somewhere, why not utilize it to experience all the great things in your own city? So, that's exactly what I intend to do. Now, when I'm going out with friends on a Friday night, I check Frommer's list of 50+ top restaurants for Nashville and try one I've never been to before. It's crazy how many events, attractions, stores, restaurants, you name it - that I have never heard of or haven't gotten to in the 7 years I've lived here. I intend to change all of that and hopefully experience every single thing that Frommer's has deemed "the best" in our city.


I hit one of those spots this weekend with my roommate. I've heard of the Loveless Cafe many many times from several people, but it's one of those places that I just haven't made it to. It's probably for the better, since there's nothing healthy about it...but ohhhh, so delicious! We're talkin' "southern cookin" at its finest...homemade biscuits and all. I would easily give it a 5-star rating, but save it for special occassions and out-of-town guests so that I don't die of a heart attack before I'm 30. :)


I'll keep you updated with our Frommer's recommendations throughout the year...I'm sure there will be many more to come! Check out your own city and see what you've been missing!

1 comment:

tapango1 said...

i saw that loveless cafe on the food network...i can't remember the ladies name but she made famous buiscuts and jelly! oh yeah it was on a bobby flay show

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...