Anyhow, all of this leads me to my "cars I would love to own" rant. One, in particular, has always been a classic favorite of mine...and yet incredibly random I'm sure. Many years ago I watched some made-for-tv movie and the main character drove this vehicle and I thought it was the most fun/classic/retro car - perfectly suited for a surfboard or skis to be mounted on top. Check out this amazing Jeep Grand Wagoneer. Isn't it a beauty?! Can you picture me behind the wheel? Sigh. I would love it - so unique and with such personality!
She's a beauty...with my name written all over it. At least I'd like to think so.I also love the new Pathfinders, Subaru Impreza, Subaru Tribeca, Land Rover LR3, Range Rover (hahaha...my taste is getting progressively more expensive!), Mazda Cx9, Audi Q7, Acura MDX...and the list could go on and on. Honestly though, if I could have any car I wanted right now...the 20-year old Wagoneer would win hands down. Maybe someday.

1 comment:
Trish,
I have always wanted an old Ford pickup truck...like from the 50's with the bubble front and the straight bed on the back. I took a picture in front of one at the Bass Pro Shop in Lousiville. That is my "dream" car/truck.
Beth
Post a Comment