I've been holding something from you for quite a while now. I'm sorry. I know I usually share when I find something just oh-so-fantastic that everyone needs to know about it, but I've been keeping this one to myself. I'm not really sure why...maybe because she's just so inspirational and I love every bit of her life (aside from maybe the homeschooling. I am not a huge fan from my few years of personal experience, no offense!) and think she pretty much kicks Martha Stewart's butt that I wanted to keep her all to myself. I know, I know...that's just crazy talk considering the fact that she has hundreds of fans and anyone could find her with the google search engine. Regardless...I feel like every morning when I visit her site, read about the ranch, check out her latest cooking feature, admire her latest photograph (the one above is my desktop) or keep up with the building process on the lodge...it's like I've got my own secret stash of inspiration that makes me want to ride a horse, cook something extravagant and take amazing pictures of it all. It's the life that I can't imagine any woman NOT envying at least a tiny bit. In all fairness, I can't even take credit for finding the site. My coworker introduced me to it back in September (can't believe I hadn't heard of it before! Apparently everyone else has been keeping it to themselves too!) and I've been hooked ever since. It's my favorite bookmark. You think I'm talking "crazy" right now - but I'm telling you - after you visit the site, you will understand! Ree, a.k.a. "The Pioneer Woman" is my best friend, we just haven't met yet. Haha! Okay, that sounds stalker-ish. Seriously though, you need to check it out. She is a fantastic writer, photographer and just all around talented...and not afraid to get mud on her boots, which you just gotta love! You have to check out yesterday's "confessions" with the horses and the dog. So sweet. Hopefully you'll be as inspired as I've been and want to be a Pioneer Woman yourself. I can't image who wouldn't?!
2.15.2009
I have a confession to make.
I've been holding something from you for quite a while now. I'm sorry. I know I usually share when I find something just oh-so-fantastic that everyone needs to know about it, but I've been keeping this one to myself. I'm not really sure why...maybe because she's just so inspirational and I love every bit of her life (aside from maybe the homeschooling. I am not a huge fan from my few years of personal experience, no offense!) and think she pretty much kicks Martha Stewart's butt that I wanted to keep her all to myself. I know, I know...that's just crazy talk considering the fact that she has hundreds of fans and anyone could find her with the google search engine. Regardless...I feel like every morning when I visit her site, read about the ranch, check out her latest cooking feature, admire her latest photograph (the one above is my desktop) or keep up with the building process on the lodge...it's like I've got my own secret stash of inspiration that makes me want to ride a horse, cook something extravagant and take amazing pictures of it all. It's the life that I can't imagine any woman NOT envying at least a tiny bit. In all fairness, I can't even take credit for finding the site. My coworker introduced me to it back in September (can't believe I hadn't heard of it before! Apparently everyone else has been keeping it to themselves too!) and I've been hooked ever since. It's my favorite bookmark. You think I'm talking "crazy" right now - but I'm telling you - after you visit the site, you will understand! Ree, a.k.a. "The Pioneer Woman" is my best friend, we just haven't met yet. Haha! Okay, that sounds stalker-ish. Seriously though, you need to check it out. She is a fantastic writer, photographer and just all around talented...and not afraid to get mud on her boots, which you just gotta love! You have to check out yesterday's "confessions" with the horses and the dog. So sweet. Hopefully you'll be as inspired as I've been and want to be a Pioneer Woman yourself. I can't image who wouldn't?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I've read her blog a little too. Glad you like her.
Post a Comment