
Um, that's the only picture I took (aside from pies) during my AZ visit. Sorry! I'll have Cheri send me some pics of Will & Lauren so you can see how big they've gotten - as well as her new haircut :-). Emily was a sick little baby when I took that picture, so she wasn't feeling too smiley.
Yesterday I enjoyed a very relaxing Sunday afternoon. I made a tiny batch of buffalo chicken dip (random item I was craving) and rented the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. I know, such a teeny-bopper flick, but it was the light-hearted, happy-go-lucky kinda movie I was in the mood for - and I enjoyed it. I caught up with Julie when she came back from break, Stacey came over and we visited for a while, and then I caught up with 2 of my guy friends from college later that night. Sometimes I forget that the economy is directly affecting people that I know. I know that sounds dumb to say - but no one in my immediate family has lost a job or seems to be suffering financially (which I am very thankful for), so I think I tend to be in blissful denial in regards to what is really going on.
Today I enjoyed catching up with my co-workers (I really do like the people I work with) and even catching up with our favorite waiter, Ray, at the Puffy Muffin over lunch. I had to (I mean, had to :-)) stop at REI to purchase my hat & glittens (I had a 20% off coupon) before we went back to the office. A major project I sent off came back from the printer looking just the way I had anticipated it to turn out, so that was good...and besides catching up on emails, projects, etc. I'm going to head back to the gym tonight before chillin' in my pj's under a cozy blanket at home for the rest of the evening (with some hot soup!). Ahhhh...not such a bad Monday afterall :-).

No comments:
Post a Comment