Now who doesn't have a little Bozy II Men in their head?? :-)
Goodbyes are hard. To be honest, most often, they're pretty miserable....especially when you don't want to say goodbye. It makes me think of those times as a kid when we were moving - even if it was just to a different house, but I wasn't ready to let go. I remember moving to a new city when I was about 7 or 8, sitting in the front seat of the van with my mom driving, both of us in tears, just silently staring out the window. She said "it's hard to say goodbye, isn't it?" I think she understood it at that moment much more than I did, but even at 7, it wasn't easy. I wish I could say that as you get older, any form of goodbye becomes easier, but it's not...in fact, I think it might be harder...or maybe just not as easy to bounce back. I know a lot of you are probably sitting there, a bit puzzled, wondering if I have forgotten to announce that I sold my house and I'm moving...no, not yet. Trusting God's timing on that one still. So sorry, I'm not really going to explain where this is coming from...just that Boyz II Men is singin' my tune...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i don't know why but when you mentioned your mom it made my mind go to the time in junior high. After basketball slumber party......jenny and me went upstairs to sleep in your room and i climbed in your bed and lo and behold your mom was already in it...AHAHAHAHHAHA>...it terrified us both...i have never forgotten that,lol
Post a Comment