Jon McLaughlin's new cd, "Ok Now" came out today, and it's another one worth purchasing. I love the style of his voice & music, a friend of mine used to be his roommate, AND he's from Indiana (not that I'm from there, but I went to college there, so I'll still claim it as a part of where I'm from). Let's be real though, all I care is that the music is great and fun to listen to - and that's why you should buy it. Check it out!
10.07.2008
Muzak
Jon McLaughlin's new cd, "Ok Now" came out today, and it's another one worth purchasing. I love the style of his voice & music, a friend of mine used to be his roommate, AND he's from Indiana (not that I'm from there, but I went to college there, so I'll still claim it as a part of where I'm from). Let's be real though, all I care is that the music is great and fun to listen to - and that's why you should buy it. Check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yeah apparently his parents were at Ferris and Robby's wedding....I keep meaning to listen to him. Everyone says I'd love him.
Post a Comment