10.29.2008

I love surprises!

I do, I love them, but mostly when it's me giving them, not so much me receiving them (although I still really love it, my reaction is usually more perplexed than ecstatic). Tomorrow a friend of mine is getting a surprise from me and although I can't say what it is yet, the anticipation is killing me! I can't wait!! I'll fill you in on the details in a few days. :)

Today I have an eye appointment which is not that unusual except that it's the first time I've gone to an optometrist other than my dad. I don't know why, but that's really weird to me. I am, however, excited about the place I'm going. It's a quaint little "boutique" eyewear place called CharacterEyes. They have what they call "Eyewear Makeovers" which "utilizes facial shape, seasonal skin ‎‎tone analysis, your activities, needs and more to determine ‎eyewear sizes, shape, colors ‎and styles to fit your lifestyle and ‎personality.‎" So, we'll see how that all works and hopefully I'll leave with a new, fun pair of glasses!

Thursday I'm looking forward to 2 of my girlfriends from college coming into town and staying for a few days! I have to work on Friday, but I have a great "plan" for their day and will be meeting them for lunch. Friday night we're heading to Arrington Vineyards for HalloWINE. How fun does that sound?! Bonfire, food, wine and music with great company...my kinda night! Saturday I have some fun things planned too - but I don't want to give it all away just yet :).

Alright, well we're down to the wire on convention, so I've got quite a bit keeping me busy at the office. Best get back to it! Have a good one!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...