James Morrison's new album, "Song For You, Truths For Me" came out today and it is soooo good! It's been playing on repeat while I work and in my car as well.It's 7:30 and I'm thinking about crashing already! How sad is that?! Haha! Ah, but I think I'll get to work on some pumpkin chocolate chip bread instead...mmmm!

3 comments:
Ever heard of a band called Shirock? They played at our school today and some of their songs are on "The Hills". Just wondering.
Hah- I love Beth's comment. Chuck Shirock (lead singer) was Jordan's roommate at Belmont. I didn't know their songs were on "The Hills." Great!
That's funny! His roommate for what - 1 or 2 months before he took off with TrueVibe? :) Yeah, I saw them a couple of years ago when they opened up for Sleeping at Last and they had some good stuff.
Post a Comment