9.25.2008

Change of Plans

We didn't realize when we planned the weekend that it's the Men's Conference...soooo...raincheck on Gentry's Farms and all of that, but we're definitely still on for the vineyard! The forecast for this weekend is supposed to be beautiful - highs in the low 80's, lows in the mid-50's. What better way to enjoy the gorgeous weather than my favorite thing - CAMPING!! :-) Yes, I know I just did that for 2 nights last weekend, but if you ask me, that was just a tease and I can't wait to go again!

Speaking of camping & last weekend...here are some pics that a girl I met took of our campsite, etc. - thought I'd share...as well as some pics of rafting.

Our campsite:














Davis' "super hammock"...yeah, it didn't end up so super, but we sure had a good laugh over it!














Diggin' in to the AMAZING steaks! Homemade guacamole & grilled steaks...now that's my kind of camping! :)














Bob the piano man!














A small fraction of the festival














(I'm in the back-left of the raft)




























































No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...