8.28.2008

When the going gets tough...build a fort

I'm telling you...it's the remedy to all problems! Okay, maybe not ALL problems, but I have found that when I just need a little pick-me-up, building a fort out of all of the couch cushions (don't knock it till you try it!), putting on your favorite pj's, ordering take-out and watching chic-flicks makes everything right with the world! Probably not quite that dramatic, but it's a pretty fantastic way to end the day...that is for sure. So, rather than wasting any more time on the computer, I'm going to dig into my dinner and enjoy my movie! Have a great night!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I think that you should come here and build a fort with me. Have I mentioned that we can make ree'morse while you are here?

Unknown said...

I'm laughing at your post and the fort with the combination of chick flicks. HA! BTW love the new look on your page. It's pretty and reminds me of a really cool pair of shoes, or maybe a combination of really cool pairs of shoes that you already own. Miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...