8.20.2008

Merari's Birthday!

Last night was fantastic! After work Julie & I took our bikes out for a long bike ride that was long overdue (for me at least!). My back is still a bit tender, but I was anxious to get on the trail :). After the bikeride I made a quick change and headed downtown Franklin for dinner with friends at Mellow Mushroom to celebrate Merari's birthday! I LOVE that girl to death and will miss her desperately when I move! We laughed a lot (pretty typical of this group ;)) and finished off the night with a little Ben & Jerry's. It was a gorgeous evening weather-wise and you just can't pass up a little walk downtown Franklin. It's got to be one of my favorite places... After that I headed home, caught up with a friend on the phone and headed to bed! All-in-all a pretty great mid-week evening for sure! Here are some pics from the night...

The whole gang


The birthday girl!

Kissy face was the photo "style" of the night :)

It took 3 tries to get a "normal" picture with Kyle. Surprising? No.


2 comments:

Erin said...

did you hear about the "healer" hoax. if not, go through my blog to nathan gaddis' blog.

Erin said...

we need an update post...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...