I am so excited for tonight! I'm heading to the Titans game with a friend of mine - and it looks like it's going to be the perfect night for a football game with weather in the 70's!Last night I enjoyed dinner with a friend at the new Bosco's in Franklin. Afterwards we headed to Starbucks to chat a bit longer before getting kicked out at 9:30 as they were closing. I just want to say, seriously, what's with this city going to bed so early? I've always thought that to be strange. The funny thing was, after dinner we wanted to get some coffee or dessert, so we walked over to Puccini's around 8:30 and they were already closed. So then we decided we'd just walk over to Noshville, but we were disappointed yet again when we discovered they were also closed. So, our final option was to drive over to Starbucks, but by the time we got there, got our drinks and sat down, we had about 10 minutes before they were dismissing us out the front door. Ah well, regardless, we had a great time, great conversation, and definitely enjoyed some great food.
On an unrelated note, I need to find a bargain on flights to NYC. My uncle has given me his brand new loft in NYC for the weekend that the Yankees & the Mets both have home games - which I CANNOT miss since it's the last season in both of their stadiums! The crappy part is that flights are almost $400! Sheesh! So if anyone has any great suggestions/ideas that I have not come across, I would be happy to hear them. Shoot, if it wasn't such a whirlwind weekend trip to begin with, I'd even be open to driving at this point! Where there's a will there's a way, right?? I sure hope so...

No comments:
Post a Comment