A new friend of mine sent me a link to this poster and I really think I should order a copy. It could be my life motto! I love trying everything possible (for the most part, within reason), but will be the first to say that I am not successful or fantastic at most things. I do improve over time, so that is good (I am coordinated, thank goodness), but I don't plan on becoming a pro at anything in the near future. I am absolutely fine with thoroughly enjoying myself while being absolutely terrible at whatever it is I'm doing :).I have to admit, I am in slacker mode today. It feels like Friday (always dangerous) and I am still recovering from being on "vacation mode", so I'm having a hard time diving into the designs that are awaiting me. Thankfully I am working from home tomorrow, and although you would think it would be the opposite, I usually accomplish more than I do at my office. Less interruptions, that kind of thing. Plus, I don't want anyone questioning whether I'm napping on the couch or working (though it's always tempting! :)).
Alright, before I waste any more time, I'm going to call it a "blog" and sign off :). Have a good one!

1 comment:
excited about the potential of you selling your house. would this mean you would be on your way to CO sooner? that would make me sad, b/c i wouldn't see you much...boo! but I know it would make you happy. hey, did you get my comment about the website for the place i ordered my verse for my wall from? thanks!
Post a Comment