6.13.2008

My ACTUAL new wheels :)

Okay, so I took my a little trek down south and bought my bike last night. I was so excited to bring it home and try it out but when I pulled it out of the car it was already dark out and since I'm in a new neighborhood, the street lights are not on yet. So, I wheeled it into the garage, smiled at the thought of all my biking adventures to come, and went inside. I was telling a friend about my purchase later on that night and was saying how I'm not really a fan of the color so much, but the bike that I really wanted was too expensive. He asked what bike that was, so I went online to send him the link and low and behold...my dream bike was on sale for just a token more than what I paid for the one I just brought home! Well, this morning I went back-and-forth about it. Is it worth spending more money since I have upcoming trips, etc.? In the end I decided that the bike I really want is overall a better quality bike and because I love how it looks and feels, would be more of a long-term investment than the first purchase...so all that to say, THESE are my new wheels! I could easily become a big fan of this company. Check out their webpage...I think I may be needing a pair of their skis next :).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...