6.15.2008

Ahhhh....what a day!


This is where I spent 4 glorious hours today just soaking up the sun and lounging in the pool. I am so thankful to live in a neighborhood with an adequately-sized pool. No matter how many people come, it never seems to be even close to over-crowded. I look forward to many more lazy weekends there - and even better when I can ride my bike and get some exercise on the way!


This is completely unrelated to anything, but I just want to say that I love power tools. When a friend recently introduced me to a line of GREEN power tools, I was immediately smitten. I want all of them, even the ones I don't know how to use yet, i want them. I want to carry around the power drill in my back pocket and whip it out whenever I want to put something together. Yeah, I know, probably entirely too large, bulky and heavy to do that, but tempting nonetheless. I mean, let's be honest, who wouldn't love a completely coordinated set of tools - especially in GREEN!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...