5.30.2008
Sweet Memories
This is so random, but do you ever have that moment where something sparks a sweet memory? I was watching a movie and the father came home and went into each of the children's rooms and tucked them in. It brought back the memory of nights where my parents were out and we had a sitter so we were long asleep (or should have been) by the time they came home. I remember those times where I was either wide awake (and faked sleeping), or woke up just enough to realize they were in my room, kissing my forehead and pulling my covers over me. Aww, to be a kid again. It's probably really appealing to me at the moment since I'm sick and would love for my mom to feel sorry for me and make me chicken noodle soup. I mean, let's be honest, no matter how old you get you never outgrow that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment