5.20.2008

Sitting on my couch

Today I am working from home. Sometimes I just need to change up the atmosphere to get more focused. That and I can't help but love that I'm still in my pj's at 10am! Typically I actually prefer to be going in to my office - I like being able to separate work from home and knowing that when I leave my office, I leave everything until I return to it the next morning, but I'm lacking creativity lately (just a tad bit of a burnout). I find that changing up my atmosphere seems to help...not sure why, it just does. So, my laptop sits on my lap while I design and Deadliest Catch is playing quietly on the tv in the background. Perfect combo. I may end up with some "crab-themed" designs from it though :).

I have several thoughts for Tuesday's music recommendation, but haven't landed on which ones I'm going to pass along today, so that might be a post later on. As for now, back to designing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...