It's Memorial Day and at the moment I am chillin' on the couch waiting for my friend Lindsey to arrive. Our plans for the day include grabbing some lunch and heading to the pool until we can't stand the sun & water anymore. After that I'm sure we'll have some quality Wii time before we head out to Dave & Busters for dinner & games. There's always so many options of things to do on Memorial Day that it's really hard to decide. If I could have had my first pick, I'd be camping & whitewater rafting right now (that's always my Memorial Day of choice), but it just didn't work out this year. That's not to say I won't figure out a way to be rafting in the rapids and sleeping in a tent sometime soon! Stay tuned - I'm working on it! :)
Have a wonderful Memorial Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment