Yep, that's right, cussing Thursday. I shared cussing Thursday with the elderly couple on my flight last week and even at 82 years old, Sam still thought it was hilarious and had a good laugh over it. Hard to believe just a week ago I was on my way to Phoenix. I'm having one of those days that I wish I was anywhere but here. I don't mean that as depressing as it sounds whatsoever...I'm just severely lacking motivation and/or creative energy to accomplish what I need to be doing today. It happens. No one can be creative 365 days of the year. So in between accomplishing what I need to accomplish, I find myself searching for flights, dreaming of my next trip, and wishing I was hiking somewhere right now...although the rain really isn't making that idea all too inviting. While I was procrastinating at one point or another I started looking up national and state parks and just admiring the pictures and wishing I was there. I guess I'm a dreamer, what can I say?
On an unrelated note, I love ordering things. It should really be more appealing to have immediate satisfaction by going to a store and purchasing an item, but I prefer to order most things for 2 reasons. One, I love the anticipation of receiving a package in the mail, and two, I always find a better deal that way. My latest purchase, courtesy of half.com, is the first season of Flight of the Conchords. Have you ever seen this show? I wouldn't say the humor is for everyone, but I LOVE it. Check out some clips of their songs on youtube whenever you get a chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment