5.30.2008
Flu flu go away
I have been essentially stuck on the couch since Wednesday morning. I was completely fine on Tuesday and when I woke up Wednesday I was running a fever and had a sore throat and could barely crawl out of bed. Where on earth did it come from? No idea. All I know is I am a magnet for sickness. If someone is sick and contagious and standing a mile away from me in a crowd, I am bound to get whatever they've got. I haven't been to the doctor (I know, i know, I should...but I haven't really wanted to leave the house in this state), but I'm pretty sure I've got some form of the flu. I'm feeling like I'm potentially on the up-swing today since I was able to take a shower (although i haven't really eaten in 3 days, so i'm pretty fatigued and it took me forever. I had to sit down a couple of times!). I haven't even been able to watch tv because it makes my head hurt, so you can only imagine how bored I've been the past 2 days. Basically I've just been in and out of sleep a lot, but I am more than ready for this to be over! All I can say is thank goodness for orange juice & sprite - without that combination I just might not live :) haha! So anyway, that's my super exciting update for the week. Hopefully health will come my way just in time for the weekend...we'll see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hope you feel better soon Trishy!
Get well soon! I hate it that you are sick! :)
I'm sorry! So not fun!!
Post a Comment