4.28.2008

Your Color

I found this great little coffee-table book when I was out shopping Friday night. It's a book that tells you your Pantone based on your birthday. Of course, I HAD to buy it, because I'm obsessed with pantones (an ink color matching system) due to the nature of my job. If there are 2 things I could have strapped to my hip, okay wait, 3 things, it would be my pantone swatch books (it's in a big case so that counts for 1 item), my mac and my stainless steel yardstick (you never know when you might need to measure something OR need a good straight edge!). Oh, see, now that makes me think I need 4 things, because I would need a rainbow set of finetip sharpies in order to make my straight line. Anyway...

My color is called Lion (Pantone 17-1330, which ironically, is very similar to the color of my bedroom)
• Unusual
• Complex (I am such a complex mystery....hahaha!)
• Innovative

"If you were born on this day: You have an enormous amount of energy at your disposal. Leading others and sharing insights are just some of your abilities. The creative arts are a natural for you. You were born on the cusp of the old and the new ways of doing things, so you are often part of revolutions and new ways of seeing things. Learn how to balance spontaneity with stability."

Okay, granted it's a little iffy - kinda "new-age"ish, but a book about colors? I just couldn't pass it up. If you're curious what your color is, let me know your birthday and I'd be happy to tell you!

6 comments:

tapango1 said...

February 7

Beth said...

November 18th!!!!

Trish said...

Alyce:

Your color is Paisley Purple.
• Spiritual
• Efficient
• Health Oriented

You are spontaneous and energetic and can get a lot done with your exuberant personality. You are quick on your feet but can become frustrated when you have to things in a slow and tedious way. Although you are mentally active, you also know how to important it is to take care of your body.

Trish said...

Beth:

Your color is Amaranth (a dark plum)
• Majestic
• Insightful
• Determined

Dramatic and perceptive, you are interesting to watch and to be around. There is an urge for greatness and you have lots of talent. Partnerships are important to you. Try not to judge yourself or others harshly. Creative development takes time. It is the journey toward your greatness that should be reveled in and enjoyed.

Beth said...

Trish,
You were up too late! Go to bed earlier. Thanks for the insight!
Beth :)

tapango1 said...

that books is a scam....i'm naughty and fat...or well i guess i am pretty efficient,lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...