4.30.2008

Surprise Package!


Lisa, the best and craziest girlfriend a girl could ask for, sent me these flip-flops! She understands my passion for shoes and loves me so much that even while she's in China, she still surprises me. I think they're hands-down the cutest flip-flops I've ever owned. I almost hate to wear them because they're going to get dirty, but I must say, my feet look pretty in them. She always teases me about my shoe fetish - calling them my "children". And when it's time to go through my closet and get rid of shoes, she always says something like, "they will go to a good home, Trish. Someone will adopt them and love them just as much as you have and they will get the attention they deserve without having to compete with so many other children." I will see her for the first time in THREE years in just 58 days. We are not going to sleep a wink, I can pretty much guarantee it. We will be watching movies that we will quote for the next 3 years (because nothing ever gets old to us), making up words for random things when we're so tired that everything becomes incredibly funny, whitewater rafting (YESSSS!), hiking, playing rock band, and pretty much just acting like we're 19 and in college all over again. I can't wait!

1 comment:

tapango1 said...

i have lots of shoes made in china myself,lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...