4.21.2008

Roadtrip

Well, I can't find my memory card reader (which is driving me nuts), so I'll have to save all the pics and details of our weekend roadtrip for another day. I'm hoping maybe the reader fell into the couch cushion, because if not...I for the life of me cannot remember what I did with it. Ugh.

I'm in a chatty mood right now...pretty typical. It's 11:30 and I'm "on hold" waiting for a few pieces to a project in order to get it finished up and sent off to print, so I thought I'd kill some time and write a quick blog. I'm eating a large portion of steamed vegetables (anyone tried the new Green Giant steamer boxes? Soooooo good!) and will be heading to REI in just a few minutes. My "Nashville mom" Becky is coming over for dinner tonight, which I'm excited about. I haven't even seen her since I moved into my new place - which is crazy since I actually lived with her for over 2 months while I was waiting for my house to be finished. I still have quite a bit to do to get the house just-so, but she hasn't even seen it with furniture yet, so I'm sure she'll still be surprised.

Okay, so I was looking up videos on youtube of puppy shih-tzus (which is the kind of dog I love) and this just cracked me up:



I mean, seriously, that is so stinkin' cute.

Alright, well I'm still waiting for the project file, so I think I'm going to make an REI run. Enjoy your Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...