I'm sure I've said this before, and I may end up repeating it again, but I LOVE this movie! I first watched it with my brother Nathan on a road trip to Florida and we could not stop quoting it! We felt bad that Bryce was on the "outside", so we watched it again with him. By the second time it just kept getting funnier and funnier to me, so I called my good friend Jon (who shares my sense of humor) and told him he was not allowed to watch it without me. So several weeks back Jon, his fiance and my friend Stacey came over and I watched it for a third time. I watched it for my own enjoyment a 4th time and then tonight Ian, Chris & Stacey came over and we watched it a 5th time...and I laughed just as hard, if not harder! So, all that to say, I love that movie!Anyway, I had a great Easter Sunday. Church was fantastic - the dance team, the choir, and especially the ensemble that performed a song written by a couple in our church...it was incredible! PD was hilarious as usual...maybe even more than usual! After church I enjoyed lunch with the Lambs, Stacey & Ernie at Texas Road House (I loved telling people I had Easter lunch with the Lambs...just sounded so funny!). We got such a kick out of their youngest son - he's just starting to talk and so cute!! After lunch I stopped by the Warnock's to say hi to everybody and see Ferris' engagement ring - absolutely beautiful! By this time it was around 3:00 and I headed home to change and crash on the couch for a while. Stacey came over to join me and after loafing around for a couple of hours, we decided to invite a few people over and make homemade pizza...mmmm! That used to be a Sunday night tradition growing up. Ian & Chris came over around 7 and we hung out in the kitchen just eating & laughing before watching the movie...and laughing for 2 more hours straight!
Oh! And one of my favorite parts of the weekend? My roommate made me an Easter basket!! I was giddy, seriously giddy! I can't tell you the last time I had an Easter basket! I guess there's still a little kid in me somewhere! I haven't even touched it yet - just left it sitting next to my bed. I'm sure I'll enjoy my jelly beans one-at-a-time!

4 comments:
So glad you had a great Easter! I wish I would have gotten an Easter basket. I guess next year I will get one for the baby, eh? Miss ya!
yeah thats a pretty funny movie...please tell me u have watched eagle vrs shark? ahahahahaha
No, but oh-my-word that looks hilarious! I am definitely adding it to my list to watch!!! Thanks Alyce!
i have the privledge of attending advanced screenings and sometimes there at artsy theaters that only show weirdo movies that don't make it to the regular theaters and this was one of them........my sister and me laughed our butts off the whole time!
Think napolean dynamite meets even lower budget,ahahahaha
Post a Comment