You'll notice to the left a new little addition. I received an email this morning that just cracked me up! It was from HOW Design magazine and it said this:
Hello,
Congratulations again on your award in the 2008 HOW In-HOWse Design Awards.
Many of you have asked for a logo to place on your websites to announce your award winning status. Attached you will find a graphic that you can post on your website.
I was not one of those people that asked, but I thought it was so funny that I had to put it up.
I'd now like you to refer to me using my appropriate title: 2008 HOW Award Winning Designer, Trish Dubes. Or you could just shorten it to HAWD. And my acceptance speech would be something like, I worked really HAWD for this. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hawdly no where to begin...congrats.
You are absolutely cracking me up. We are having a blast in Arizona. It's so beautiful! :) HOpe you are well. Congrats on the award. :) You're the best...
Post a Comment