1.17.2008

Walk-through & NYC!

Today I had my first walk-through for my new house! It was so exciting and very impressive in the fact that it was near perfect! My realtor said in all the new construction walk-throughs she's had, she's never had one that was so well done that there was hardly anything to change. The builder was super nice and I've just been so impressed overall with the company, my realtor, my mortgage broker...this has been the smoothest, simplest process. You can just tell in so many ways that God's hand has been everywhere throughout the past several months in all of this. I still can't believe I get the keys next week! I just want to say that I can't wait to take a bath in my new master bathroom. Looks like I need to invest in some candles, bubble bath, bath salts, and all those things that make a great bath. I know, probably too much information, but, come on, who doesn't love a long, warm, relaxing bubble bath?

So, from there I move onto more exciting things - New York City! I'm packed and have made business-card size lists for each of us with all of the names/addresses/phone numbers of every restaurant and location that we want to go to. I've printed out my boarding passes, mapped my subway route from JFK to the Doubletree Metropolitan, printed a list of every Broadway show that is playing and scheduled lunch with my uncle for tomorrow. We are SET and I know we are all beyond excited. Have I said yet how much I LOVE New York City?! 4 days just won't be long enough, but I'm sure we'll pack them full!

Alright, well I'm still at the office. I was here until 8:30 last night trying to get everything covered before I leave...and still have a few more items to attend to.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Have a great birthday if you don't get my card and present yet!!! Have fun turning 28 in NYC!!!

Bethany said...

I just talked to Erin and you were walking up as she was talking. Take care of those hot-blooded Floridians for me! (I actually heard it was pretty mild for NY right now) Have SO much fun and HAPPY HAPPY birthday. I think 28 will be your best year yet!

Beth said...

Post, Post, Post, Post, Post...I am chanting if you haven't figured it out yet ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...