I still don't have time to write an adequate blog, so here's a quick rundown:
• NYC - Our trip was fantastic! COLD, but it's just not the same experience otherwise. We saw Mama Mia (LOVED it!), drank Dean & Deluca every chance we had, fed squirrels in our laps, took the subway everywhere (have I mentioned how much I love the subway?!) and explored every possible sight of the city! I'm ready for my next trip back coming in October!
• New Home - I closed on 01.24 and immediately went to work. My mom, dad & Becky all pitched in and we had the house painted, wallpapered and ready to move in by Sunday! This past Saturday a group of friends gave up their Saturday afternoon to load up and unload the Uhaul in just 3 hours! I was completely impressed and the Lord granted us some beautiful weather to do it in. I still have LOADS of unpacking to do, but it's slowly turning into a home.
• Emily is 7 months old and getting cuter every day! So, although I have lots of pictures that need to be posted, this is what you can enjoy today (notice the Nike jumpsuit she's wearing - her Christmas present from Aunt Trishy :)).

No comments:
Post a Comment