11.16.2010

Random Thoughts

I love to sleep, but I fight going to bed every night.  I'm a narcoleptic for goodness sake...and yet I force myself to stay awake as late as I can stand because nighttime is my favorite.

I wish I could sleep in everyday but not have it cut into my actual day.

I hate how round my face is...and the way my chin connects to my neck.

I wish I had a longer, thinner neck.

I have neck envy.

I hate having my picture taken...because of the previous statements.

I like my toes.  They go in a nice descending order and are not freaky looking.  Unless they're not painted...which for whatever reason grosses me out.

I prefer to sit on the floor rather than the couch.

I want to learn how to cook fish but can't figure out how to master a food that I don't even like to smell.

9 times out of 10, my jell-o doesn't turn out. No joke.

I've never been in love.  I hope it happens only once - and lasts til I die.

I hope that person outlives me.  I want to go first.

I have always been obsessed with the color green for as long as I can remember.

I have musical playlists for moments in life that haven't even occurred yet.

If "planning" were a drug, I'm pretty sure I'm a junkie.

I love the way God shows he loves me in a way that speaks specifically to me.  That's an entirely separate post.

I love that my family is functionally dysfunctional.  It's the spice of life and makes for great stories throughout the years.  I adore them - quirks and all.

I love to play various sports and activities that I'm terrible at.

I'm glad we don't have to "pick teams" anymore because of that.

I like to think that if my life were a book, I'm in the part that's so good you can't put the book down.

I hate the word moist.  If I told you the phrases using that word that explain why I hate it, you would understand. Gross.

Sarcasm is my love language. And music.

I have no idea how to flirt.  I am typically clueless if someone is flirting with me.  I'm hoping I figure that out sooner or later.  Actually, sooner.

I crave hot tamales.

I talk too much.

I love shopping for men's clothes.  I think that's why God gave me three brothers and no sisters.

I can burp really loud. My mom would be mortified that I just told you that.  She once charged me a quarter every time I burped to get me to stop.

That was last year.

Kidding :)

I didn't taste alcohol until I was 28.

Then I woke up on a beach with no recollection of where I was or how I got there.

Kidding again :)

This post is merely because of point #1.  Ugghh....I'm going, I'm going.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...