Does anyone else live their life in a constant state of countdowns? Maybe it's just me, but it's a constant "ticker" in the back of my mind. They're not countdowns for means of escaping my life, just countdowns to the next "highlight". Here's the mental checklist I've got going right now...
3 days until the weekend (I LOVE fall weekends!)
6 days until the next Pieces event in St. Louis
11 days until the flea market
28 days until Phoenix
59 days until Tahoe
72 days until New Years
93 days until New York
I have dozens of travel catalogues for my European adventures, but I'm debating on holding off until Spring 2012. I have a few friends with milemarker birthdays that year, so we've thrown around the idea of that being the celebratory trip. Instead, I'm tempted to head back to Asia to visit Lisa again this Spring (pretty sure I didn't even make a dent in all there is to see), but nothing set in stone yet. Apparently those things that I'm not counting down, I'm planning. What can I say, my mind never stops! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment