9.08.2010

A wee bit of me...

{one} what’s your favorite day of the week and why?
Fridays.  I love that it's the end of a workweek and has the thrill of that night and the weekend to follow.  Even if it's just going to be a laid-back, chill weekend, I still really look forward to it.

{two} if you could have a glimpse of your future, would you choose to see it and what time would you want to see?
No...tempting, but no.  I think I'd rather just live in the moment and trust God with what's to come. 

{three} if you could be any animal, which animal would you be?
a dog. I mean, seriously...naps all day, spoiled rotten...such a life! :)


{four} do you have a lucky number?
No.

{five} if you could bring one famous person back from the dead, who would it be and why?
I honestly have no idea...sorry!

{six} fill in the blank: peanut butter and ____________.
banana. YUM!!

{seven} would you rather live by the mountains or by the beach?
Mountains, mountains, mountains!

{eight} do you have any tattoos?
nope.

{nine} if you could retire tomorrow, what would you do?
I would help people plan events and throw parties.  Hopefully Frilly Milly will last that long :)

{ten} what is your favorite all time movie?
Counte of Monte Cristo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...