7.28.2010

Harper Blynn



I recently posted this on facebook, but wanted to share it with those that missed it. I went to a Greg Laswell concert Sunday night and Harper Blynn was not only the opening band, but also the band for Cary Brothers as well as Greg Laswell. They were phenomenal. I feel like listening to their cd or watching videos doesn't even do them justice. Their harmonies were tight and other than the random moments of potty mouth, they were incredibly entertaining. They played all their own original music, but before they left the stage, they played a cover of Beyonce's "Halo". I have never been a huge fan of the song, but this version could easily make me one. Watch it all the way through, because my favorite part begins at 2:45. Enjoy!

1 comment:

HopefulLeigh said...

I can't believe this! I was going to go to that show but backed out last minute. Glad you enjoyed it- maybe our paths will cross some other time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...