Sorry friends, I took a hiatus from blogging on my personal blog to pursue some other endeavors...and I hate to tell you, but my world is a bit crazy right now and more than likely this blog is going to take the brunt of that. In short: my blogging hiatus has just begun :(. Not to worry! I will be back eventually! For now, I have a favor to ask for those that know me, for those that don't and just stumbled upon this blog, and for friends and friends-of-friends of those that know me or just stumbled upon this blog :).
As many of you know, I've kinda started a little "side-business" called Frilly Milly Events. The biggest challenge of starting something new is spreading the word! That's where you lovely, amazing people come in :). If you have a blog, I would appreciate it immensely if you would post about Frilly Milly. If you're on facebook, if you can say something about it in your status sometime and ask you friends to become a fan of the Frilly Milly Events facebook page (and if you haven't become a fan yourself, please, please do!). If you're on twitter - tweet away!! If all of that just makes you uncomfortable even thinking about it, then no worries! I still love you even if you want to keep Frilly Milly all to yourself! :)
BUT, if you think Frilly Milly is worth the whole world knowing, but you're still not exactly sure what you're supposed to tell the world...here's the basic rundown...
Frilly Milly Events is a an event planning company for creative & fun parties, showers and more! I design all of the elements from invitations to placecards to packaging, labels and more! I design the theme, decor, and how everything should be arranged (see rough sketch from "A New Chick for the Nest" shower). On top of that, I will even coordinate the food to go with the shower's theme (as in white frosted donuts that are decorated to look like life preservers for a nautical shower). While all of that may sound like too much (or too expensive), I can do as little or as much as you like. You want invitations only? Done. You want invitations and decor but you have your own ideas for food? No problem! You live a thousand miles away and are not sure how I can help? I can still design and print everything, send it all in a box and include a table sketch, style sheet, menu and more - and take the "thinking" out of it for you!
Right now prices are on a "per request" basis (meaning if you jump on the deal right now, you're gonna get a steal!), but I'm working on a price sheet for a general guideline that will be posted on the site soon.
Alright, so there you have it! If you are so kind as to mention Frilly Milly in any of the ways I listed, please send me an email or post a comment here so that I can check it out (and send my immense gratitude your way!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Congrats, Trish! I'm sure you'll be very successful. Here's my write up- hope it helps.
http://hopefulleigh.blogspot.com/2010/07/party-planning.html
Post a Comment