
First things first...GO HAWKS!!! I didn't get to catch the full game last night since I was at Kairos, but I'm pretty sure I didn't need that kind of stress in my life anyway! :) Watching the 4th quarter was plenty exciting - especially the part when we WON! :)

So, apparently I moved to the south and became a softy...or a dry-y?? When it gets cold here (and we're just talking 20's-30's), my skin throws a fit! For the past month I could not figure out what was going on...my skin was literally peeling off in patches. I've switched soaps, moisturizers, etc...but what finally saved my sad epidermis was a $40 humidifier from Bed, Bath and Beyond. I've only had it for 2 days now and I can already see a significant difference. Who knew? Apparently google...'cause that's how I figured it out. My hands also crack really bad during winter months (I know, I know...I'm falling apart!), so a coworker recommended just using some good ol' Vaseline. I put it on pretty thick and then put on a pair of cotton gloves. When I wake up in the morning, my hands are "smooth like butta'".
Poor Gidget. This morning she was SO excited to get to ride in the car with me. Little did she know where I was taking her. I'm not sure she's going to be too fond of me when I pick her up this afternoon and she is "less of a girl" than she was before. She's always so spunky and playful, it will be sad to see her so docile, but she'll be back to herself in no time, I'm sure.
Here's hoping your day was better than Gidget's! :) haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment