10.27.2009

It's a good start.

It's 6:28am and I've already run this morning as well as put together a simple, healthy chicken taco soup in the crockpot. I'm about to jump in the shower and get myself ready, but I love taking my time on early mornings like these - considering it's so very rare I get up with time to spare!

It's starting to feel like China is beginning to sneak up on me quicker than I expected...which is not a bad thing! I'm heading to Atlanta to visit some friends this weekend, and then out to Colorado the following week. I'll be home for the weekend after that and then I'll be flying for approximately 38 hours to Asia! For now I'm looking forward to the two short trips ahead...Colorado in particular (we all know how much I love that state!). I'm keeping my eye on the forecast to see if there's maybe a small chance I would need to take my skis with me! If not, I'm okay with that too. It's a little bit early. We'll be up in Estes Park and I can easily waste hours upon hours wandering through Rocky Mountain National Forest.

I apologize to those of you that have emailed or called and mentioned how terrible I am about posting pictures of Gidget. I'm overly cautious about being one of those people that talks too much about their dog - therefore I overcompensate by not mentioning her at all. Poor thing! I took a few pics the other night and I will upload them soon.

Alright, I'm off to shower and get ready for the day! I'm loving this fall weather and hope it holds out as long as possible. Have a good one!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Sorry, I haven't had a chance to call you back. Would love to catch up soon. 38 hours, crazy!?! I know you will have fun though.

Trish said...

I should clarify - I will not be in the air for 38 hours...but between time-change, flights, layovers...it equals up to that (if that makes sense). Regardless, I will be tired. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...