I'm always tinkering with ideas of doing this, that and the other, but recently I was approached by someone that mentioned a potential business opportunity for my baked goods. Now, for the most part I just say thanks and give them my usual (and honest) speech that some things you do for a living and some things are meant to just be purely for fun, but with my upcoming trip to China and the sticky note on my computer monitor where I've written down the camera lens I'd really like to purchase before I leave...I wouldn't mind making some extra money.
So, that said, I'm still not 100% sure I'm going to pursue anything, but the first step (at least in my world) is creating a logo! This is not an all-encompassing logo (if I went with a variety of baked goods...I'd need to create another. Any ideas for a "bakery" name?), but one just solely for the pie pops. Thought I'd see what you guys think. I just drew it out yesterday, but it still may need some more work (I've shown three just for color options). Feedback?
No comments:
Post a Comment